We have subscribed to two valuable midwifery journals: Essentially MIDIRS and MIDIRS Midwifery Digest, both provided through the Ovid website. You can find links to the e-journal here:https://my.ucs.ac.uk/Library/Subject-Guides/Nursing,-Midwifery–ODP/Journals.aspx
Essential MIDIRS includes:
- a wide range of articles from original research to reflective practice
- updates and interpretation keeps you updated by summarising recently published research compiled from hundreds of journals and other resources
- the latest systematic reviews from the Cochrane Collaboration
- new guidance and guidelines from RCM, NICE, RCOG and others.
- a variety of in depth original articles related to research and practice
- reprints of important and influential articles sourced from over 400 journals
- critical analysis of recently published research studies
- reports and reflections on the important maternity events.